We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Kask Rex Helmet and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 24
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Able to attach goggles to the helmet for added compatibility.
- Great colors for personalization and versatility.
- High-quality materials and construction for a long-lasting product.
- The chin strap is comfortable and easily-adjustable for customization of fit.
- Able to securely customize your helmet to fit snugly on your head and protect fully.
- Comfortable to wear for all-day use.
- Good coverage for full protection during use.
- Easy-to-adjust for easy customization of fit.
- Ventilation and breathability regulate temperature during hot weather.
- Lightweight and comfortable for easy all-day-use.
- The visor easily protects from keeping the sun out of your eyes and can rotate to enhance your field of vision.
- The visor is adjustable and removable for full versatility.
- Features a leather chin strap for added comfort while using.
- Features 20 large vents on the helmet to prevent overheating and maintain the proper temperature.
- The visor is easily adjustable by using a ratcheting system for micro adjustments.
- The chin strap is easily washable to maintain proper hygiene and cleanliness in between runs.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The Go-Pro mount is not removable, which limits the compatibility.
- Doesn’t have the most stylish look when the visor is removed.
- Although the forehead pad works well, it doesn’t keep all of the sweat out of your face.
- Somewhat heavy if you are using the helmet mainly for cross-country rides.
- Doesn’t work well with certain head shapes for lack of compatibility.
- Does not contain a side-strap adjustment which some users might prefer.
- Expensive when compared to other options.
- No MIPS liner for extra protection against rotational head impacts.
The Kask Rex Helmet is an adjustable, functional, and comfortable option that works well for all-day use. Despite being expensive, lacking a MIPS liner, and expensive when compared to other options, this helmet could be a good choice for those who need a well-ventilated, lightweight, and easily-adjustable option.