We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Shimano Saint M820 Disc Brakes and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 93 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.9 stars
Expert Rating: 4 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 105
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Provides plenty of stopping power for easy beginner use.
- Provides ample control over the braking power to ensure you feel in control while speeding downhill.
- Versatile for use on a wide variety of terrain.
- Offers a wide range of adjustability for personalization.
- Easy to install and set up -, increasing the user efficiency.
- Very powerful for stopping abilities on steep downhills at high speeds.
- The lever feels ergonomic and easy to use while pedaling.
- The shifting is much easier than previous models and others in the competition, making it faster and quicker to shift gears.
- Gets rid of built-up heat very well to cool off after long use.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The bite point may be inconsistent at times, meaning it may not be the best choice for beginners.
- The B-knuckle can be noisy during use, which may annoy some riders.
The Shimano Saint M820 Disc Brakes are lightweight, powerful, and easy to install, increasing user efficiency and stopping power while going downhill at high speeds. For cyclists who want an adjustable and easy-to-shift option, this could be a good choice.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2.