We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Mammut Nordwand Pro HS Pant – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 11
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The pants fit well for ample mobility and layering.
- Protective and keep the wind and rain out during inclement weather.
- The vents on the side can allow for extra breathability to keep you cool during warmer days.
- Stylish and sleek for looking good while on the mountain.
- Provides high-tech performance for intense conditions.
- The fit is true-to-size and provides a full range of motion.
- Features three pockets for ample secure storage.
- The snow skirt can be used for either ski or alpine boots for additional compatibility.
- The overall material feels sturdy and protective for inclement weather.
- The tightening system is simple and effective, allowing for ample adjustability.
- The features of the jacket are easy to use, allowing you to easily adjust the jacket even during intense weather.
- Provides plenty of tech features for extreme and alpine weather.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some users say the abrasions can rip the pants, citing a lack of durability.
- Very expensive for not being the most durable pant.
- Can be difficult to fit the cuffs over boots, showing a lack of efficiency.
- Expensive compared to other options on the market.
- Despite the fit being functional, it could be a bit on the tight-side for some users who like to layer.
- Might be too burly and thick for warmer temperatures.
The Mammut Nordwand Pro HS Pant for men is a protective, durable, and high-quality pant that works well for keeping you warm and dry during inclement weather. Even though these are very expensive, if you frequently adventure in alpine conditions and want an adjustable, heavy-duty, and mobile pant, this could be a good choice for you.