We’ve read the reviews across the web for the NRS Heavy-Duty Bill’s Bag Dry Bag and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 42
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The straps are easy to use for functionality and adjustability.
- Keeps your valuables dry even during submersion or prolonged precipitation.
- Versatile to use around the city or for multi-day river trips.
- Comes in a variety of colors for complete personalization.
- The materials are durable and long-lasting over multiple seasons.
- The bag is comfortable to use even when fully packed.
- Very durable for long-lasting use against tough terrain.
- The padded shoulder straps provide added comfort while carrying heavy gear.
- The high-roll closure ensures the bags are waterproof.
- The straps are removable for added convenience.
- The metal clips are simple for user-friendliness.
- The oversized capacity lets you fully stuff your pack for full-day trips.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Lacks internal organization to quickly find your gear when fully packed.
- Some users wish the hip belt had additional padding when carrying heavier loads.
- If the bag is packed incorrectly, it can leak and cause your valuables to get wet.
- Difficult to keep organized due to the cavernous interior space.
- The metal hooks are not as user-friendly as other fastener options.
The NRS Heavy-Duty Bill’s Bag Dry Bag is a durable, spacious, and adjustable bag that works well for carrying heavy loads for a single-day or multi-day river trip. If you frequently carry extensive gear that requires a spacious interior, this could be a good choice.