We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Scarpa Mont Blanc Pro GTX Mountaineering Boot – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 30
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very sturdy and stable when fully laced correctly for ample support.
- Minimal break-in required and comfortable right out of the box.
- Contain vents so that your feet can have some breathability in warmer conditions.
- Features durable and tough all-leather construction for a long-lasting product.
- The sock-fit conforms to your foot for added comfort.
- The sole is flexible enough to allow for comfort during walking.
- The outer material features leather that is durable and protective against abrasions.
- The sole features deep lugs for ample traction on a variety of terrain.
- Features an integrated gaiter for additional compatibility and functionality.
- Performs extremely well on ice and snow terrain.
- Works with a variety of crampons for extra compatibility.
- The waterproof and breathable membrane keeps your feet from building moisture and getting sweaty.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not the best choice for use as a cold-weather boot due to the lack of insulation.
- Isn’t the best choice for use on rock and mixed terrain when compared to the performance on ice and snow.
- The fit might be too wide for some users’ foot shapes.
- The pull tab on the back of the boot can be a bit short for ease of use.
The Scarpa Mont Blanc Pro GTX Mountaineering Boot for men is a versatile, comfortable, and sturdy boot that works well in a variety of snow and terrain conditions. This mountaineering boot could be a great choice for those who want a weatherproof, functional, and durable option that can withstand multiple years on the mountain.