We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Fjallraven Keb Eco-Shell Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 79
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Breathable for temperature regulation in warm weather.
- The pit zips can be easily accessed while on-the-go for temperature regulation.
- Very durable to prevent abrasions and rips while wearing in tough terrain.
- Contains extra space to layer comfortably underneath or over top.
- Waterproof to keep you dry in prolonged precipitation.
- Stretchy for ample range of motion during activities.
- Durable and comfortable for long-term and everyday use.
- Features two outer chest pockets for secure storage of small gear items.
- Features 2-way zipped side vents to prevent any heat build-up.
- The hood is helmet-compatible for keeping your face protected during snowboarding or skiing.
- Features adjustable cuffs for sealing in the warmth and keeping the sleeves in place.
- Soft to the touch to remain soft against your skin while wearing as a single layer.
- The jacket is minimalistic and stylish for a classic look.
- The chest pockets contain mesh inside for easily holding small electronics, like a phone or small camera.
- The fabric is quiet to prevent any annoyance while moving during activities.
- Contains one exterior upper-arm pocket for holding small gear items.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Does not contain any hand pockets for easy access.
- The main zipper can be a bit difficult to grab while on-the-move, reducing the user-friendliness and functionality.
- Heavier when compared to similar waterproof shell jackets on the market.
- The polyester face fabric might not be as durable as nylon jackets.
- Needs time to dry after getting wet during prolonged precipitation.
The Fjallraven Keb Eco-Shell Jacket for men is a waterproof, breathable, and mobile option that works well for keeping you dry during inclement weather and providing a full range of motion for outdoor activities. For adventurers needing a versatile jacket that can be easily layered to work with different weather conditions, this could be a good choice.