We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Patagonia Wind Shield Pant – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 66
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The zipper and the snap at the bottom of the pant make it easy to wear over hiking boots, adding to the ease-of-use.
- Stretchy for ample mobility during outdoor exercise.
- High-quality materials and construction for long-lasting use.
- Provides protection against light precipitation, keeping you warm and comfortable in wet weather.
- Very comfortable for all-day use, whether you are relaxing or outside exploring.
- The outer material protects against wind, keeping you warm in cold conditions.
- Works well for days where it is too cold to wear just regular leggings, providing extra warmth when needed.
- Keeps you warm and dry in a variety of conditions.
- Features vents behind the knees to aid in breathability.
- Very lightweight for all-day comfort and packing ease.
- Contains elastic ankle cuffs to seal in the heat during cold days.
- Contains a drawcord to create a personalized and highly-adjustable fit.
- Features DWR treatment for protection against light precipitation.
- Regulates your temperature to prevent overheating or getting too cold, keeping you comfortable all-day-long.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the fabric getting runs in the rear seam, showing a lack of durability in a certain spot of the pants.
- Some issues with finding the size online, so you may need to purchase and try on in-person.
- Lack of colors means that it is hard to personalize these pants.
The Patagonia Wind Shield Pant for women is a protective, breathable, and high-quality option that regulates your temperature in a wide variety of weather conditions. With zippered pockets, an adjustable waist area, and elastic ankle cuffs, you can rest assured that these pants will work for a wide variety of outdoor conditions.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.