We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Zeta AR Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 145
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The high-quality materials and construction is long lasting and durable.
- Comfortable for all-day use on the mountain or walking around town.
- Contains pit zips for dumping heat and adding ventilation during warm days.
- Can easily pack down into a bag for bringing to the mountains or on a long trip.
- Adjustable to provide the perfect fit and layering ability.
- Surprisingly lightweight for being a durable and tough jacket.
- The color range provides personalization, style, and a sleek look for various occasions.
- The hood can keep out inclement weather and protect during outdoor activities.
- Able to pair well with light thermal layers for exceptional versatility.
- Provides great weather protection in various conditions.
- Versatile to wear in many conditions and weather climates.
- Durable to use for many seasons and many days in a row without worrying about the fabric breaking down.
- Comfortable for all-day use or multi-day use.
- The hand pockets are located higher to reduce added pressure below your hip belt, enhancing the comfort.
- The cuffs contain elastic and Velcro to provide adjustability and comfort.
- The StormHood provides ample coverage and protection during inclement weather.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of riding up under the hip belt during activities, limiting the comfort.
- Some reports of the shoulder and collar areas showing signs of delamination, citing a possible lack of durability.
- An expensive hiking shell compared to other options on the market.
- The front pocket zips close in the opposite direction, which can take a little while to get used to.
The Arc’teryx Zeta AR Jacket for men is a versatile, durable, and functional layering option that can be worn in a variety of conditions. The StormHood can protect you from inclement weather, while the adjustability and the style provide the perfect fit and the ability to wear this jacket anywhere and everywhere.