We’ve read the reviews across the web for the DAKINE Split Roller 110L Gear Bag and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 1201
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Durable and can withstand tough conditions.
- The handle is sturdy and ergonomic for an easy to use option.
- Very durable for many trips, creating a long-lasting bag.
- Plenty of pockets to securely keep your gear.
- Comes in a variety of colors for personalization and for easy spotting at the airport.
- Can be collapsed down small when not in use for easy storage.
- Very durable to withstand abrasion and last a long time.
- The zippers are smooth and easy to use for efficiency.
- The wheels roll smoothly even on uneven terrain.
- Compartmentalized for easy storage and organization.
- Features an extended handle for easy pulling.
- Offers flexibility due to its duffel bag style and non-rigid material.
- The main zippers are easy to use and durable.
- Features two zippered pockets on the outside of the pack for easy to reach storage.
- Features mesh dividers to separate your belongings.
- The rugged wheels can withstand heavy weights in the bag.
- Contains various external handles for many carrying options.
- The tough Nylon and Cordura material is very durable and can withstand abrasion.
- The duffel bag type of construction is easily compressible.
- Offers a range of colors to choose from for personalization.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The lift straps are attached to the zippered closure, which can put some added stress on the zippers.
- Some people may think that the 110L version is a bit too bulky for some intended purposes.
- Will go over most weight limits for flights, limiting the efficiency as a carry-on or check-through bag if fully packed.
The DAKINE Split Roller 110L Gear Bag is an organized, heavy-duty, and easy to transport option that works well for extended trips and carrying heavy loads. The multiple handles and durable wheels can withstand tough terrain, hard conditions, and tons of gear for the frequent traveler who isn’t gentle with their bag.