We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Giro Prolight Techlace Cycling Shoe – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 7
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very comfortable for all-day use.
- The mesh upper is comfortable and conforms to your foot.
- The Velcro adjustment is quick and provides easy customization of fit.
- The soles combine stiffness and support for performance benefits.
- The style is sleek and aesthetic for a timeless look.
- Lightweight for all-day comfort.
- Comfortable and secure fit for ease of use and performance.
- Features a sockless feel so that it is comfortable to wear while riding barefoot.
- Utilizes titanium hardware to keep the shoe low profile and lightweight.
- Provides ample breathability and ventilation for temperature control during warm weather.
- Very durable for long-term use.
- The shoe combines stiffness and comfort into the sole for performance benefits.
- The Techlace system evenly distributes the pressure along the top of your foot for all-day comfort.
- The insoles are adjustable for customization of fit.
- The hook and loop allows adjustment of the shoes while you are riding for functionality.
- The three-strap Velcro closure system is easy to adjust on the fly for functionality.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might not provide enough warmth to wear in very cold temperatures.
- The fit might not conform to all foot shapes.
- On the more expensive end of the price spectrum, which might be too costly for some cyclists.
- The laces can stretch over time, which can lessen the ease of use.
- Difficult to keep clean, meaning they can show wear and tear faster than other options.
- Some cyclists might prefer a stiffer chassis for more performance benefits.
- The cleat threads are non-adjustable, which can cause a lack of customization features.
The Giro Prolight Techlace Cycling Shoe for men is an adjustable, lightweight, and supportive option that works well for cyclists who do not mind spending a little extra money for a high-quality cycling shoe that combines stiffness, comfort, and performance benefits.