We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Julbo Aero Zebra Sunglasses and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 56
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lightweight for all-day comfort.
- Work well during various activities due to the secure grip and shape, like skiing and running.
- The different lenses allow easy transitions for different lighting conditions.
- The frame is very comfortable against your skin and does not pinch in any spots.
- Versatile to stay securely on your face during various activities.
- Provides enough sun reflection to keep sensitive eyes comfortable during very sunny days.
- Very lightweight for ease of use and comfort.
- Provides good optics in various conditions.
- Work very well during low-light riding conditions.
- Less expensive than other similar options on the market.
- Fit securely and comfortably for confident all-day use.
- Comes in various colors for personalization options.
- This shape can suit anyone with a prominent nose bridge for versatility.
- Provides a wide and clear field of vision for performance abilities.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The ear stems are straight, which can change what kind of helmets are compatible with the lenses.
- Some reports of transitioning from light to too dark, making it difficult to see.
- Provides less coverage than other options, which might be not enough for some skiers.
- The adjustable noise piece does not have the same adjustability as other options.
- Might not be the most durable pair of sunglasses on the market for tough use.
- Provides a very sporty look, so might not be the most fashionable off of the mountain.
- Might not be the most durable if you store these glasses without using the hard plastic case.
- Does not provide as much wind protection, so your face might get colder during winter days.
- The sunglasses are not anti-scratch or water-repellent, showing a lack of protection.
- The fit might be too narrow for some face shapes.
The Julbo Aero Zebra Sunglasses are lightweight, comfortable, and have clear sunglasses that can provide a broad field of vision, high-performance qualities, and all-day comfort in one product. Even though these sunglasses are not the most durable, they can fit various face shapes, hold on securely during intense activities, and work well in a variety of weather conditions and outdoor adventures.