We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Lake MXZ303 Wide Winter Cycling Boot – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 169
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- They keep your feet very warm in cold conditions.
- The leather is high-quality and holds up well in tough terrain.
- Provides ample comfort for in and out of the saddle.
- The sole is soft and flexible for ease of use while walking.
- Lightweight for all-day comfort and ease for walking.
- Provides versatility to use in both the fall and winter comfortably.
- The boots have a large toe box for a comfortable fit.
- The thermal liner helps to keep air out from around the foot and keep the foot warm.
- Provides ample traction on loose terrain.
- Features adjustable velcro straps to secure the cuff buckles and prevent movement.
- The stiff heel shape prevents any blisters and ensures a snug fit.
- The loops on top of the toe box can be used for anchors for gaiters for additional functionality.
- Features a water-repellent cuff to help keep out stray snow and rain.
- The Vibram outsole provides plenty of grip for walking in tough conditions and slippery snow.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The wide fit might not be wide enough for some foot shapes.
- Not waterproof, so lacks some weather protection against strong rain and snow.
- Water can still get in the boot when fully submerged, causing wet and cold feet.
- Not the most stylish when compared to other options.
- Not the best for those who want to make quick changes on-the-go.
The Lake MXZ303 Wide Winter Cycling Boot for men is a versatile, durable, and warm option that keeps your feet warm in cold temperatures. Despite not being completely waterproof, these shoes can withstand tough terrain, provide plenty of comfort, and ease-of-use while walking.