We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Mammut Kento HS Hooded Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 32
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Holds up well for many seasons of use.
- Lightweight for all-day comfort and easy layering.
- Easy to pack for transportation and fitting in your backpack during long trips.
- Waterproof to keep you dry during inclement weather.
- Remains breathable and well-ventilated, even when offering full waterproofing abilities.
- The fit is a little bit longer for full-coverage during a variety of activities.
- Able to layer efficiently without feeling baggy or constricted.
- Very versatile for use in a variety of weather conditions.
- Features a low pack volume for easy transportation.
- The zippers are waterproof for ample protection.
- The hem is adjustable and contains a drawstring for personalization of fit.
- The seams are fully sealed for additional protection from wet weather.
- Very protective, being windproof, waterproof, and still remaining breathable.
- The hood is adjustable to create a snug and protective fit.
- Works well in a variety of activities, either walking around the city, running, or camping.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The neck area might be a little snug for some users.
- The hood might be a bit small for going some ski helmets.
- The collar might be too high for some users’ preferences.
- The arms might be too long for some users’ body shapes.
- The zippers can get stuck, which limits the ease of use.
The Mammut Kento HS Hooded Jacket for men is a versatile, protective, and breathable option that can work well for urban use and tough outdoor use. For those who want an easily packable jacket that provides mobility, warmth, durability, and adjustability, this could be a good option.