We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Maxim Airliner 2X Dry Climbing Rope – 9.1mm and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 12
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Provides very smooth handling for ease of use.
- Very durable for the weight and diameter provided.
- Easy to clip-in and belay if you are an experienced climber.
- Able to use for various types of climbing, like multi-pitch and crag.
- Very lightweight for ease of use.
- Contains great durability for long-term use.
- Good resistance to dirt and tough terrain.
- Stays clean and resistant to dirt and abrasions.
- Provides ample versatility to use in various climbing conditions.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might not work well for beginners and intermediates since the rope is skinny and could be tough to handle.
- Some reports of the rope being able to kink easily during use.
- Some reports of the rope freezing up in cold weather.
- The stiff handling may not work for beginners.
- Does not feature a middle mark for ease of use.
- The rope is prone to twists and kinks, which can be difficult to get undone.
The Maxim Airliner 2X Dry Climbing Rope 9.1mm is a versatile, lightweight, and advanced rope that can work well for experienced climbers who want a versatile and easy-to-use option. If you are a beginner or intermediate climber, the thinness of this rope could be tough to handle, but if you are an advanced climber, this rope will provide a good balance of functionality and abrasion-resistance.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.