We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Misty Mountain Cadillac Harness – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 14
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The gear loops are huge and easily accessible for functionality.
- The fit is very comfortable for all-day use.
- The length of the loops makes a difference in how comfortable and easy-to-use this harness is.
- Works very well for trad and big wall climbing.
- Durable for use in many conditions and situations.
- Features 6 gear loops for plenty of gear capacity.
- The gear loops are oriented upwards for efficiency.
- Features plenty of space for all gear you would need for multi-pitch and trad climbing.
- Works well for simple crag routes due to the minimalist and functional construction.
- Provides plenty of adjustability for customization of fit.
- Features a wide waist belt and wide leg loops for ample comfort during all-day use.
- The harness provides ample organization for multiple days of gear.
- The quick adjustment buckles allow you to easily get in and out of the harness.
- The rated haul loop allows the climber to feel secure while climbing.
- Available in a wide variety of sizes for versatility.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The men’s harness is a bit short in the torso for some body shapes.
- More tedious to adjust than other harness options.
- Might be too expensive for some climber’s budgets.
- It can take some time for certain climbers to get used to the 6 gear loops.
- Does not have up-to-date features and high-tech options like other harnesses.
- Does not come in a wide variety of bright colors for some personal preferences.
- This harness might be too heavy for light and fast climbs.
The Misty Mountain Cadillac Harness for women is an adjustable, versatile, and comfortable option that works well for all-day use. Even though this harness is on the pricier end of the spectrum and is a bit heavy, it provides plenty of organization, security, and accessibility for all levels of climbers.