We’ve read the reviews across the web for the NRS Bill’s Bag Dry Bag and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 41
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The straps are easy to use and secure.
- The roll top ensures your stuff stays dry during inclement weather.
- The bag is comfortable for all-day use.
- Features high-quality materials and construction.
- Very durable for long-term use in tough conditions.
- Very waterproof and protective, even when somewhat submerged in water.
- The shoulder straps are removable for additional functionality.
- Very durable for abrasion-resistance and tough use.
- Easy to remove the backpack straps for additional functionality.
- Features four compression straps to help condense gear and keep it in place.
- Able to contain a lot of gear and store over-sized capacity.
- Uses simple metal clips for ease-of-use and efficiency.
- Features reinforced material on the bottom for additional durability.
- Easy to carry for all-day use.
- The material is expandable to maximize the storage capabilities and potential.
- The roll-top is less likely to break than a zipper and enhances the durability.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The fasteners can be a bit tedious to use in a quick pinch.
- Some users wish the bag had more web loops for attaching loose gear with a carabiner.
- If you do not properly secure or pack the bag, it can leak and cause a lack of waterproofing.
- Tough to keep organized when using the bigger-sized pack.
- The sternum strap is positioned kind of low, so it might only be functional for users who are especially tall.
- Top-loading bags can make organization a bit more difficult.
- Does not have any interior compartments for additional small-item storage.
- The metal hooks can take a little bit longer to use and can be more tedious.
- The hip straps could make carrying heavier gear a bit easier.
The NRS Bill’s Bag Dry Bag is a durable, comfortable, and high-quality bag that can keep your gear dry and safe in a variety of weather conditions. Even though this dry bag can be a bit more tedious to organize due to the single compartment space, it provides plenty of space for all of your gear, a rolltop for ease of use, and four compression straps to secure your gear in the bag.