We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Niner RDO Carbon Seatpost and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 39
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Features high-quality materials and construction for a long-lasting product.
- Since the post is made up of a single piece of carbon, it is lightweight for ample efficiency.
- The 2-bolt seat clamp is easy to adjust and use for customization of fit.
- The post provides ample flex for comfort during all-day use.
- The seat post helps minimize vibration and bigger hits for ample comfort.
- The construction helps dampen any road shock to protect your joints and your back.
- The seatpost is very lightweight by eliminating any bonded sections.
- The post has no rider weight limit for versatility.
- The structure of the post can disperse any impacts and jolts to the bike.
- The construction of the post increases the flexibility and the shock absorbing qualities for ample comfort.
- Available in a variety of diameters and lengths for customization of fit.
- The post adds some forgiveness to the rear triangle for ample comfort.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- At the higher end of the price spectrum when compared to other similar choices.
The Niner RDO Carbon Seatpost is a versatile, comfortable, and flexible option that works well in minimizing impacts and strong shocks to the bike and the rider. Although this post is on the more expensive end of the price spectrum, it can be worth it for riders who want a protective and comfortable ride.