We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Giordana FR-C Pro Lyte Bib Short – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 22
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Provides ample ventilation for temperature regulation.
- The chamois is well-placed and padded for all-day comfort.
- Very comfortable for all-day enduro rides.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for long-term use.
- The leg grippers keep the shorts in place while pedaling to prevent chaffing.
- The compression helps prevent muscle soreness and keeps the bib in place while exercising.
- The mesh is cool and breathable for hot summer days.
- The leg compression helps your muscles during long days in the saddle.
- The low-profile collar is comfortable, stylish, and helps protect from sun.
- The chamois channels air to promote temperature regulation and prevent moisture build-up.
- The fit and material is comfortable for all-day use.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some users wish there was more compression around the legs for added performance benefits.
- The materials can succumb to wear-and-tear during washes, showing a lack of durability.
- At the high-end of the price spectrum when compared to other choices.
- The mesh jersey is slightly transparent, so you may need to wear a layer underneath.
The Giordana FR-C Pro Lyte Bib Short for men is a lightweight, breathable, and comfortable option that works well for temperature regulation during hot summer days. With high-quality materials, moisture-wicking fabric, and a compressive fit, this bib short is a good choice for all-day endurance rides.