We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Norrona Tamok Gore-Tex Shell Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 23
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Features high-quality materials and construction for a long-lasting product.
- The material is durable and can withstand abrasions.
- The cut and the fit are high quality and stylish.
- The arms are plenty long and fully cover during all activities and reaching your arms overhead.
- Features plenty of pockets for ample storage of gear.
- Waterproof and windproof for ample weather protection.
- Features articulated elbows for ample movement and mobility.
- The asymmetrical longer back cut completely covers during activities.
- Contains chest ventilation with mesh for ample breathability.
- Features a powder skirt with a silicone grip for ample functionality.
- Features taped seams and water-resistant zippers for extra weather protection.
- Uses a storm hood for extra weather protection.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The fit is slightly baggier and longer than previous models, which can make it difficult to find the right size.
- There is no longer any mesh in the underarm zips, which prevents snow and debris from getting inside of the jacket.
- The fit is not baggy, so some users might want a more relaxed fit for layering abilities.
- The chest pocket is pretty big, so small items can bounce around inside of it during activities.
The Norrona Tamok Gore-Tex Shell Jacket for men is a protective, mobile, and high-quality option that works well in a variety of conditions to protect the wearer from water and wind. Even though the fit has changed from previous years, if you can try on the shell and get the correct fit, this could be a good choice for a variety of activities.