We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Osprey Packs Talon 11L Backpack and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 39
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The side pockets work well for stowing water bottles for easy efficiency.
- Contains climbing features, like a helmet attachment and stow-on-the-go capabilities.
- Contains a dedicated water reservoir compartment for compatibility.
- The waist straps work well for balancing weight.
- Big enough to fit extra layers and small items for a full day of adventure.
- The back material and construction are soft and comfortable for all-day use.
- Works well for activities and endurance exercises.
- Both lightweight and durable for ease of use and protection.
- The chest strap has three positions for adjustment of fit.
- Features additional breathability for extra ventilation and temperature regulation.
- Contains various external attachment options, for gear like ice tools.
- Contains compression straps to stabilize the load inside of the main compartment.
- Contains lumbar support through the hip belt to balance the load.
- The hip belt allows for easy access to small accessories.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might be too small for some user’s preferences for carrying a full day’s worth of gear.
- Does not come with a rain cover for extra protection.
- On the small side, so might not be big enough for all-day use or overnight trips.
- The zippers might be a bit tedious to use with one hand.
The Osprey Packs Talon 11L Backpack is a lightweight, durable, and functional option that works well for endurance activities like long-distance running and enduro-cycling. Despite being a bit small for some gear, this backpack provides ample space for layers and small items, padded hip belt for load-bearing comfort, and breathable material for ventilation during warm weather.