We’ve read the reviews across the web for the POC Coron Air Spin Helmet and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 92
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very lightweight for all-day use.
- Fits comfortably in the face area to avoid any pressure points or hot spots.
- Features ample ventilation and breathability for temperature regulation.
- Combines comfort and durability into one helmet for functionality.
- Provides clear visibility for extra efficiency.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for a long-lasting product.
- Utilizes a fiber glass shell for extra protection.
- The silicone pad system inside of the helmet aids in the force protection during impacts.
- The snap closure is easy and efficient to use.
- The construction of the helmet is durable, sturdy, and stylish for a long-lasting and good-looking product.
- The internal padding can be removed for easy washing and hygiene.
- The cheek padding is removable for additional compatibility during various weather conditions.
- Contains 13 large vents for ample breathability and ventilation.
- Features enough protection and durability for multiple hits.
- Works very well for riders who want a secure and snug fit.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not the lightest option on the market.
- Doesn’t come with a carrying case for additional functionality.
- Heavier when compared to other protective helmets.
The POC Coron Air Spin Helmet is a durable, comfortable, and ventilated option that works well to fully protect your head and keep you cool despite being a full-face choice. Even with the extra weight, this helmet provides a good balance of comfort and durability for tough use.