We’ve read the reviews across the web for the SealLine Wide Mouth Duffel Bag and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 76
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Waterproof to keep all of your valuables dry and protected.
- The wider mouth opening makes it easy to load and unload.
- Features high-quality materials and construction to withstand tough use.
- Combines functionality and durability for a long-lasting bag.
- The side pocket is easy to use for storing small items.
- The seams are reinforced and durable to prevent any water from getting inside.
- The carrying handles are convenient for extra efficiency.
- At the lower end of the price spectrum when compared to other choices.
- The vinyl fabric is durable for long-lasting use.
- The bag is lightweight when unpacked for easy transportation.
- The D-rings increase the functionality of the bag to hold carrying straps or tie-downs for your bag.
- The bag floats if you drop it in water for added waterproofing and functionality.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The bag can be difficult to close when it is at full capacity, leading to a lack of efficiency.
- The outside pocket can’t hold much gear, reducing the bag’s functionality.
- This bag does not have an exhaust valve, so it can expand while you are carrying it.
- This bag might be too much for a daypack due to the higher capacity and lack of backpack straps.
- Does not contain any inner pockets for extra organization.
- The drain hole at the bottom of the front outside pocket renders the pocket non-waterproof and virtually useless.
- Does not contain any backpack straps for additional carrying functionality.
The SealLine Wide Mouth Duffel Bag is a functional, durable, and waterproof bag that works well for keeping your items dry and protected. Despite not containing many organizational features or backpack straps, this bag combines functionality, durability, and ease-of-use into one high-quality choice.