We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Red Paddle Co. Sport Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 6
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Easy to pump for quick inflation.
- The board is easy to transport in between storage and the water.
- Easy to balance on for stability and beginner use.
- Very stable for use in choppy water, making it easy to balance in rough conditions.
- Compatible to pack down into a small backpack for easy transportation.
- Very lightweight for ease-of-use and added functionality.
- Beginner-friendly to make it easy for learning and getting comfortable with stand-up paddleboarding.
- Very stable for use in rocky water conditions.
- The manual pump is user-friendly and shortens the inflation time.
- Versatile to use for shorelines and choppy waters.
- The drag speed is reduced for increased speed while in the water.
- The single tail fin allows for quicker and easier turning and movement.
- Provides enough performance benefits to work for advanced users.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Doesn’t come with a leash, meaning it can be more difficult to keep with you at all times while in the water.
- At the high-end of the price spectrum when compared to other paddleboards.
- Needs more attachment points for multiple hours in the water.
- Does not come with a paddle, meaning the price will be even higher than initially thought.
The Red Paddle Co. Sport Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard is a lightweight, easy-to-use, and performance-oriented board that is versatile for both beginner and advanced use. With a compact and lightweight construction, this paddleboard is easy to transport from your house to the water.