We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Shimano XT BL-M8020 4 Piston Disc Brake and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 75
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Easy to bleed to keep working at a high-performance level.
- Does not fade after prolonged use for ample durability.
- Provides extensive braking power to safely and quickly stop your bike.
- Takes very little effort to slow down your bike for ease of use.
- Provides a reliable and consistent braking force.
- Features ample traction on a wide variety of surfaces for efficient braking.
- The brake lever is ergonomic and easy to use.
- The reach adjust can be done quickly and without tools for additional functionality.
- Works well to stop you very quickly during your ride.
- Provides reliable and consistent braking power over multiple rides.
- The finish and construction is high-quality for a long-lasting product.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The threshold of modulation requires a controlled touch, so it might not work especially well for beginners.
- Not the lightest option on the market when compared to similar choices.
- Expensive when compared to other options on the market.
The Shimano XT BL-M8020 4 Piston Disc Brake is an easy-to-use, reliable, and forceful option that provides consistent and long-lasting confidence. Despite being a little bit more expensive and heavier than the competition, this piston disc brake is a long-lasting and efficient choice for cyclists.