We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Vasque Inhaler II GTX Hiking Boot – Men’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 82 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.3 stars
Expert Rating: 3.7 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 139
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very lightweight and comfortable for all-day use.
- The Vibram sole is sticky and provides plenty of grip on slippery surfaces.
- The inside lining of the boot prevents any rubbing around the ankle area.
- Waterproof to keep your feet dry during inclement weather.
- The materials and construction provide a boot that will last many months.
- Lightweight for all-day comfort on and off of trails.
- Provides ample traction on a variety of surfaces.
- The side vents provide ample breathability to prevent your feet from building up moisture on hot days.
- Very breathable to keep your feet cool in hot conditions.
- The design and construction provides versatility for use during a variety of activities.
- The dual-density footbed is comfortable and provides support for all-day walking.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The lack of an ankle collar might not be enough support for some users.
- Some reports of the toe box being too narrow and causing discomfort during descents.
- Does not provide a high amount of stability for uneven terrain.
- These boots take a little bit longer to break in, reducing the comfort.
- Despite claiming to be waterproof, these boots are only water-resistant and can let water in during prolonged exposure.
- The fit might be too wide for some foot shapes, causing your foot to slide around during use.
The Vasque Inhaler II GTX Hiking Boot for men is a comfortable, lightweight, and durable boot that can be used in a variety of conditions for many different activities. Despite these boots lacking full waterproofing abilities in prolonged precipitation and submersion, this boot choice could be good for those who want a lightweight option.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2, 3, 4.