We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Armada Tracer 108 Ski and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 9
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Contains plenty of grip for stability on various surfaces.
- Works well in slush and powder for ample versatility.
- Easy to ride and handle in slippery and wet terrain.
- The binding is secure and holds firm in tough conditions.
- The feel is solid and trustworthy for increased user confidence.
- Easy to turn and nimble for increased agility on tough runs.
- The materials and construction work well for downhill performance.
- Uses impact resistance and dampening qualities for a smooth ride.
- Versatile to use in a wide range of conditions, making it a good all-around choice for skiers of all levels.
- Lighter than many of the other competitors’ skis for easy handling.
- The binding is easy to get in and out of for added efficiency.
- Combines reduced weight with stability for agile handling.
- The construction works well for carving turns and holding on slippery snow.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not the best option for using on hard snow.
The Armada Tracer 108 Ski is an agile, lightweight, and stable option that reduces weight while still remaining supportive and secure on tough turns. If you are looking for an easy to handle, high-grip, and impact-softening option, this could be a good choice.