We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Big Agnes Tiger Wall UL2 Tent: 2-Person 3-Season and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 154
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Easy to set up for added efficiency.
- Very lightweight for easy transporting and carrying.
- Works well in warm weather due to the lightweight and breathable material.
- The weight and volume work very well for a spacious, one-person tent.
- Contains two door openings for two people to easily get in and out of the tent quickly.
- Very lightweight for carrying long distances.
- The media pockets feature headphone cord routing for ample functionality.
- A great choice for beginners since it is easy to use and set-up.
- The tent fabric is breathable for ample ventilation on warm days.
- One of the lightest two-door designs on the market.
- Features two interior mesh pockets for easy storage of small gear.
- Contains plenty of headroom for a spacious interior.
- The large doors have dual zippers that allow you to open one side at a time.
- The vertical sidewalls increase the interior space to move around.
- Has a double-wall construction so you can choose whether to use the various parts together or independently.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The fly door zipper can catch on the nylon flap and become annoying to the user.
- The floor is very thin and not the most durable when compared to other options.
- The tent can be somewhat hard to pitch in a short amount of time if you are on uneven ground and unstable terrain.
- Wind can pick up dirt and debris and place it inside of the tent due to the mesh outer fabric.
- The stakes are not high-quality and durable, meaning they will not be very long-lasting.
- Not the most inexpensive option on the market in terms of ultralight tents.
- Not the best choice to use during inclement weather or tough conditions.
The Big Agnes Tiger Wall UL2 Tent: 2-Person 3-Season is a lightweight, breathable, and spacious option that works well for long-distance hiking and warm-weather conditions. Despite lacking in durability and not providing enough protection for intense weather and cold climates, this tent could be a good choice for summer hiking.