We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Black Diamond Zion Haul Bag and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 15
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Carries well for complete functionality.
- The rigid belay seat insert makes the bag comfortable for carrying heavy loads.
- Features inner zip pockets for storage of small items.
- Contains thick foam waist straps for added comfort.
- Works well as a personal bag or as a crag pack for added versatility.
- Comfortable for all-day use.
- The shoulder straps are comfortable for all-day carrying.
- Easy to get in and out of for added efficiency.
- Provides a good value for the quality that you get.
- Features a detachable shoulder harness system for carrying heavy loads.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not the most durable option on the market when compared to other bags.
- May not be able to withstand use against tough terrain.
- Features no waterproof closure to keep out inclement weather.
- Hard to clip stuff underneath the bag for extra functionality.
- Does not feature any compression straps to use if the bag is fully packed.
- Not as durable or heavy-duty as other bags to last multiple seasons.
The Black Diamond Zion Haul Bag is a functional, comfortable, and organized pack that works well for all-day use while cragging. Despite lacking durable material and not being able to withstand tough terrain, this bag can effectively organize and store climbing gear.