We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Columbia Voodoo Falls 590 Turbodown Hooded Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 554
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The coat fits well for a stylish and slim fit.
- Very warm to keep you comfortable in cold conditions.
- The slim profile of the jacket is great for wearing on the trails or around the town.
- Features a hood to keep the wind and cold weather out of your face.
- Contains fleece-lined pockets for ample warmth against your hands.
- The waist can be cinched for a secure fit to keep the cold out.
- Uses 550 down fill to keep you warm in the winter months.
- Lightweight for all-day comfort and easy layering abilities.
- The outer material is water-resistant to provide protection against light precipitation and wind.
- Comes in a variety of colors for complete personalization.
- The waist features a drawcord to seal in the warmth during cold temperatures.
- Contains an internal zip pocket for secure access and holding of valuables.
- Slim-fitting and non-bulky for a stylish and aesthetic look.
- Contains Omni heat technology to keep out the cold air and provide a great warmth-to-weight ratio.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Doesn’t pack down very small for easy transporting on long trips.
- The zippers are not sealed or seam reinforced, adding to the lack of durability.
The Columbia Voodoo Falls 590 Turbodown Hooded Jacket for men is a lightweight, stylish, and slim-fitting option that works well for layering and wearing in cold temperatures. Despite the jacket not being able to pack down very small for long trips, it is versatile enough to wear around town or on the trails due to the style, adjustability, and functionality provided.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.