We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Danner Mountain 600 Full-Grain Hiking Boot- Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 133
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lightweight for all-day comfort.
- Requires only minimal break-in time for comfort out of the box.
- Provides ample warmth for use in cold temperatures.
- Features high-quality construction and materials for long-lasting use.
- The Vibram soles provide ample grip on a variety of terrain.
- The lacing system provides a snug and secure fit.
- Stylish and lightweight for aesthetics and all-day comfort.
- The EVA improves the cushioned feel and creates more support.
- Features plenty of lugs for grip on a variety of terrain, like rocks, scree, and slippery surfaces.
- Features Vibram technology for added comfort on uneven surfaces.
- The price of the boot is reasonable for the high quality you get.
- Provides plenty of grip in both wet and dry terrain for complete compatibility.
- Versatile for use around the city or on the trails.
- Waterproof for use in inclement weather.
- The design is traditional for timeless style.
- Comes with two different sets of laces for complete personalization.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The inside of the boot can get wet after prolonged precipitation.
- Might be some color discrepancies online vs. in-person.
- The leather is stylish and durable but is heavier than synthetic options.
- Not the most protective option on the market, since there are taller and more heavy-duty options out there.
The Danner Mountain 600 Full-Grain Hiking Boot for men is lightweight, grippy, and waterproof, combining all-day comfort and weatherproof capabilities for a versatile and functional option. Despite lacking some protection, this hiking boot requires only minimal break-in time, provides ample warmth, and creates a snug fit for a variety of weather conditions.