We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Flylow Magnum 2.1 Pant – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 9
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Waterproof to keep out inclement weather and keep you dry.
- Velcro sides on the waistband to cinch in the fit for a snug and secure hold.
- Features a button on the waistband to easily get the pants on and off.
- Comfortable for all-day use.
- Very durable for use in tough terrain.
- Features vents on the pant for added breathability during warmer days.
- The material has a little bit of stretch for additional mobility during activities.
- The material is soft against your skin and quiet during long days on the mountain.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for a long-lasting pant.
- Reinforced on the knees for added durability.
- Provides plenty of comfort for all-day use.
- The built-in gaiters prevent any snow from getting in the pants and reducing comfort.
- Features four zippered vents for added breathability.
- The cuffs prevent any ski edges from harming the pants, adding to the long-lasting durability of these pants.
- Features Cordura patches for protection against tough terrain.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The zipper is short and can be more time-consuming to use quickly.
- The thigh pocket flaps can collect snow, which can be annoying to some users.
- The baggy fit might not be as streamlined and sleek as some users would prefer.
- The excess fabric adds to the weight of the pants when compared to the competition.
- The pants are long and can hang over the ski boots, which can trip you up during ski runs.
The Flylow Magnum 2.1 Pant for men is a durable, mobile, and breathable option that is versatile enough to wear during warm or cold days on the mountain. Despite having some excess material and weight when compared to other similar options, this pant should last multiple seasons for avid skiers and snowboarders.