We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Ibis Hakka MX Disc Rival Complete Bike and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 5
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Features high-quality build and materials for a long-lasting bike.
- The Sram drivetrain and shifters work effectively and seamlessly for a smooth ride.
- The lighter weight of the frame makes it perform well on both uphills and downhills.
- The frame is lightweight and stiff for easy handling and a performance-oriented construction.
- Tires perform well on pavement, making this bike work effectively as just a road bike along with a gravel bike.
- Very lightweight for easy handling and transportation.
- The build is high-quality and stylish for a long-lasting and aesthetic look.
- Rides smoothly and comfortably even when packed with bike-packing bags.
- Fast on a variety of surfaces for ample performance.
- Versatile to work effectively as a cross, all-road, or road bike.
- Versatile and capable to handle a wide range of terrain due to the construction and wide tire clearance.
- The carbon frame is fast going both uphill and downhill.
- Works well with 700c or 650b tires for additional compatibility.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The saddle and handlebars may not be the most comfortable for all-day rides.
- The ride is not quite as smooth over rough and bumpy terrain, which may not make this a great choice for frequent trail riders.
- At the high end of the price spectrum, so it may be too expensive for many riders.
- The bike has longer chainstays, which means this bike would not be the top choice for solely road biking.
- The handlebar is narrower than most and non-flared, which some users may not like.
- Does not contain a third bottle mount on the downtube for added efficiency.
The Ibis Hakka MX Disc Rival Complete Bike is a responsive, lightweight, and high-quality bike that works well on both gravel and road terrain. Despite being at the high end of the price spectrum and some users not liking the narrow handlebars, this bike is versatile and performance-oriented to work well on a variety of terrain, provide easy handling, and keep a smooth ride over bumpy surfaces.