We’ve read the reviews across the web for the SRAM Force 22 Shifters and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 25
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Easy to install for beginner use.
- The shifter is durable and does not fray easily during high heat conditions.
- Contains a large adjustment range for increased personalization.
- Require minimal pressure to shift for increased user-friendliness.
- The shifting is quick and accurate for enhanced performance benefits.
- Feels stable and easy to control while using.
- Provides great performance qualities for the price you pay.
- Offers two reach adjustments to independently change the lever position while riding.
- Provides fast and reliable shifting during use for increased user control.
- The rear shifting is smooth and does not have any big jumps in performance.
- The front derailleur improves the shifting capabilities when compared to older models.
- Contains easy bleed port access for increased functionality.
- Contains better lever ergonomics for increased control.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- This shifter can be more time-consuming to set-up and install than other options on the market.
- Not the most compatible option for use with 10-speed drivelines.
- Not yet available with a long-cage rear derailleur to easily spin gears.
- The open lever body design is prone to outside materials and debris getting inside and ruining the rear shifting mechanism.
The SRAM Force 22 Shifters are smooth, easy to use, and affordable for the high-performance benefits you receive from this product. With easy adjustability due to the ergonomic levers, you can quickly and seamlessly shift between gears without worrying about gaps or performance issues.