We’ve read the reviews across the web for the RockyMounts Tomahawk Fat Bike Ready Upright Mount and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 185
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Well-built and sturdy for long-term use.
- The main retaining bar has the option of being locked with an extra lock core for additional security and sturdiness.
- One lock is in charge of protecting the hook from adjusting to keep your wheel secured while holding your bike.
- Works with nearly every kind of bike for additional versatility.
- Easy to load and unload for efficiency.
- Does not contact your bike frame to keep the bikes in good condition and prevent any scratches.
- The bike rack is versatile to be installed on a all types of bars on your car.
- Features an adjustable swing arm for quickness while mounting.
- Secure and sturdy while holding your bike.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The release button is not the easiest to use and can take some strength.
- When the roof rack is not in use it can rattle and make some noise, which can annoy the owner.
- The installation time is longer than other easy-to-use choices.
The RockyMounts Tomahawk Fat Bike Ready Upright Mount is a versatile, durable, and well-built mount that can work for carrying a variety of bikes on any kind of car. Even though this bike mount can take a little bit longer to install, it is still considered easy to load and unload, secure, and adjustable to fit all of your needs.