We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Louis Garneau CB Carbon 2 Bib Shorts – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 104
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- High-quality fit and construction.
- Comfortable chamois for prolonged use.
- Fits true to size.
- Great compression on thighs and proficient support.
- The fit and material allow for ample mobility.
- Good breathability and ventilation.
- Very comfortable and supportive enough for longer rides.
- Carbon fiber is woven into panels to reduce weight and increase ventilation.
- The Carbon X Mesh fabric provides ample stretch for movement.
- High-quality tailoring provides a form-fitting style.
- The grippers on the back of the short allow space for your hamstring muscles to move freely, enhancing comfort.
- The pad isn’t too bulky, but still provides comfort and technical abilities.
- The look is stylish due to the cut and the laser-cut finishing.
- Mesh vents increase breathability during warm rides.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the legs moving up your thighs during use.
- Fit could be too tight in the frontal area.
- Some riders may want silicone grippers on the legs.
- It might be too expensive for some, especially compared to similar options.
- The less-structured straps can fold over during use and dig into your shoulders.
- Despite having four mesh vents, it is not the most breathable option.
The Louis Garneau CB Carbon 2 Bib Shorts for men is a mobile, comfortable, and supportive bib short that balances stretch with compression, combining a good-feeling product with technical abilities. The limited breathability and higher price range may deter some intense cyclists who ride in warmer climates, but for those who cycle all-year-round and want a high-quality option, this is a good choice.