We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Mammut Broad Peak Light Down Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 35
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The fit is stylish and flattering for use around the town or on the trails.
- Fits true to size, making it easy for you to purchase the jacket online or in-person.
- The zippers are easy to use and glide smoothly for extra efficiency.
- The pockets can be used with a harness for additional compatibility.
- Lightweight, but remains warm for use during cold temperatures.
- Lightweight layering option to wear in a wide variety of conditions.
- Provides an optimal warmth-to-weight ratio for easy layering and use during mobile activities.
- The chest pocket is situated for added efficiency during outdoor exercise.
- Comes in four different color combinations for complete personalization.
- Comes in an athletic fit for use during outdoor activities.
- The jacket packs down into its own side pocket for transportation efficiency.
- The drawstring can be easily adjusted with one hem for a cinched-down fit.
- Harness and backpack compatible for added functionality.
- Versatile to use in a wide range of activities and weather conditions.
- The outer material beads up water on the surface so that the jacket does not get heavy during precipitation.
- The outer material is wind and water-resistant for extra protection.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The elastic waist is not adjustable to change the fit of the jacket.
- Does not contain an inside pocket for secure storage for small electronics.
- Might not be warm enough to wear as a stand-alone layer in cold weather.
- At the high end of the price spectrum when compared to other jackets.
The Mammut Broad Peak Light Down Jacket for men is a lightweight, stylish, and comfortable option that works well as providing extra warmth during outdoor activities. With an aesthetic look, windproof and waterproofing material, and functional pockets, this down jacket can be used as a layering option during cold weather or as a stand-alone option during mild temperatures.