We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Armada Highline Gore-Tex 3L Bib Pant – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 6
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Feels true to size for easy choosing of size.
- Able to detach the top part from the bottom for functionality.
- Lightweight material which makes them comfortable to wear.
- Keeps you warm and fits well.
- The fabric used in this model is lighter and more comfortable than previous models.
- Utilizes Gore-Tex material for weatherproofing.
- The fabric and fit are durable.
- Breathable for ample ventilation.
- 4-way stretch provides ample mobility for activities.
- Cargo pockets on the thigh for ample storage.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the zipper portion gaping in some sections.
- Some reports of the Gore-Tex material not keeping you dry in inclement weather.
- Zipper is not smooth and is tedious to get up and down.
- The vents do not have a mesh backing, which some may not like since snow can enter.
The Armada Highline Gore-Tex 3L Bib Pant for women is a breathable, lightweight, and mobile option that is well-suited for those who want a bib pant that can move with your body during activities. Despite some reports of the Gore-Tex not working well and the zipper not working smoothly, the storage, 4-way stretch, and flattering fit might make this a good choice for those who want a functional and stylish bib pant.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.