We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Norrona Falketind Warm1 Fleece Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 64
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lightweight for easy layering abilities during cold-weather days.
- Features thumb holes to keep the wrists warm and the sleeves in place during exercise.
- The longer cut is flattering and holds the jacket in place during activities.
- Features extra-stretch fabric at the shoulder areas for complete mobility.
- Versatile enough to wear as a stand-alone layer or for extra warmth under a hard-shell jacket.
- Withstands tough use and everyday-wear for a long-lasting and stylish product.
- Contains zippered hand pockets for secure storage of small valuables and to keep your hands warm in cold conditions.
- Features a high collar to keep the wind out of the jacket and keep your neck warm.
- Breathable enough for use during light outdoor exercise.
- The fleece is high-quality and durable or long-lasting use and ample comfort.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The side pockets add a little bulk to the streamlined jacket, which some users may not like.
The Norrona Falketind Warm1 Fleece Jacket for women is a versatile, comfortable, and stylish jacket that provides a good combination of functionality, mobility, and durability for long-lasting use over multiple seasons. If you want a jacket that can be worn around the town or under a hard-shell during intense expeditions, this fleece jacket will provide extra warmth, a full range of motion during exercise, and breathability during long excursions.