We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Osprey Packs Ariel AG 65L Backpack – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 148
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The side pockets are tall and spacious to easily hold ample gear.
- Features a removable brain that you can easily use as a daypack for shorter trips.
- The daypack works well for one-day use and traveling on a plane.
- The front pocket is convenient for quick and easy access to your gear.
- Easy to pack due to the front compartment construction.
- The suspension is effective to take any pressure off of your back while carrying heavier weights.
- Highly adjustable to customize the fit for your needs.
- Comes with a hydration system for efficiency during endurance exercise.
- The construction is burly and durable for long-lasting use.
- Features two zippered hip belt pockets to easily carry small gear items, like a passport or a phone.
- Works well for carrying heavy loads due to the construction and materials used.
- Highly adjustable so you can customize the fit to your body shape.
- The harness and hip belt are moldable to effectively balance the weight of your pack.
- The suspension system effectively supports your back and distributes weight for added comfort.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some users state that there is not enough padding on the hip belt for prolonged use.
- The removable day pack does not have a water-bottle holder for added functionality.
- Does not feature any protection from water or weather, meaning it can get wet during prolonged precipitation.
- There are multiple straps that can get confusing and get in your way while using.
- Might be too bulky and have too many pockets for those wanting a simple and minimalist backpack.
- The water bottle pockets are very large, so they may be too big to securely hold most water bottles.
- Might be too expensive for a budget shopper, since this pack is on the higher end of the price spectrum.
- The front pockets are not purely mesh material, so they do not stretch as much to hold extra gear items.
- The pockets are complicated and not intuitive, limiting the ease-of-use and simplicity.
The Osprey Packs Ariel AG 65L Backpack for women is an adjustable, functional, and feature-rich pack that can easily store all of your gear for long trips. If you are going on a long backpacking trip or need a pack that can hold all of your gear, this backpack can easily distribute the heavy loads due to the comfortable suspension, padded hip belt, and numerous storage pockets. For shorter trips, this backpack might be too much and too burly for you – but if you need the additional durability, this pack could be a good choice.