We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Salomon XA Pro 3D Wide Trail Running Shoe – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 355
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Remains durable for long-term use in tough conditions.
- Provides plenty of traction on wet surfaces.
- Balances full ankle mobility while supporting your feet on long treks.
- Provides stability on uneven and rocky terrain to keep your ankles safe and healthy.
- The grip is very good on slippery terrain for ample security.
- Works well for carrying heavy packs over long distances.
- Lightweight and breathable, making these shoes comfortable for long days in warm weather.
- The tongue and the upper provides a snug and secure fit.
- Provides optimal protection in any and all conditions.
- Features added arch support for long-term comfort.
- Contains plenty of underfoot protection against sharp rocks and roots.
- Very durable for long-term use in tough terrain.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some issues with the lacing putting pressure on users’ toes.
- Feels like a hiking shoe instead of a running shoe, which some users may not like.
- Might be too heavy for long-distance running.
The Salomon XA Pro 3D Wide Trail Running Shoe for men is a durable, heavy-duty, and protective option that works well for those needing plenty of support on uneven and rocky trails. Although these shoes sacrifice weight for protection, they are high-traction, supportive, and stable for keeping your joints and feet safe and sound in treacherous terrain.