We’ve read the reviews across the web for the The North Face Carto Triclimate Hooded 3-In-1 Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 427
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Uses high-quality materials and construction for long-lasting use.
- The large hood fully protects during prolonged precipitation, keeping rain and snow out of your face.
- The fit and the style are flattering for a wide variety of body shapes.
- The outer shell protects against wind and rain to keep you warm during inclement weather.
- The pockets are easily accessible and secure for holding small gear items.
- The inner shell is removable to provide versatility on warmer days.
- The pit-zips allow for ample temperature regulation.
- Waterproof to keep you dry during inclement weather.
- The fleece liner is removable for added versatility.
- Breathable for use during humid and hot days.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the arms being too tight for some bigger body types, making the jacket uncomfortable and not as flattering.
- Expensive when compared to other similar jackets on the market.
- The front zippers can become a bit stiff and tedious to use over time.
The North Face Carto Triclimate Hooded 3-In-1 Jacket for women is a breathable, waterproof, and warm option that works well for adapting to a variety of outdoor temperatures. Even being at a higher price range, this hooded 3-in-1 jacket keeps the user dry and warm during cold weather and keeps the wearer cool enough during hot and humid days.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.