We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Patagonia Wind Shield Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 2
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very comfortable for all-day use.
- The fit is flattering and stylish for an aesthetic look on the trails or around town.
- Features a long fit to fully cover during exercise.
- Warm enough to keep you comfortable during cold days on the trails.
- Lightweight for wearing as a stand-alone layer during warmer days.
- Works well for trail running and outdoor exercise in cold weather.
- Quick-drying after getting wet for multi-day use.
- Features a DWR treatment for protection against light precipitation.
- Helps control odor for multi-day use during backpacking trips.
- Wind-resistant to provide added protection during inclement weather.
- Features stretchy soft-shell fabric for a complete range of motion.
- Lightweight for easy layering or packing abilities.
The Patagonia Wind Shield Jacket for women is a lightweight, mobile, and aesthetic-looking jacket that works well for wearing during trail runs or around town. With a stretchy fabric that allows for a full range of motion and a long fit that covers during exercise, this jacket is designed with function and style in mind.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.