We’ve read the reviews across the web for the The North Face Ceptor Anorak Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 93 (out of 100)
User Rating: 5 stars
Expert Rating: 3.8 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 7
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable for all-day use.
- Dries quickly after getting wet for long days on the mountain or multi-day adventures.
- Waterproof to keep you dry during prolonged precipitation.
- Lightweight for easy layering and packing.
- Contains two pit zips for ample breathability and ventilation.
- Durable for long-lasting use over multiple seasons.
- Features many pockets for secure storage of various gear items.
- Waterproof to keep you dry during intense rain or snow.
- Features a secure-zip wrist pocket for safe storage while boarding.
- Features a jacket-to-pant integration for added compatibility.
- The hood is contoured for a protective and snug fit.
- Features a powder skirt for added protection and functionality.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The jacket is bulky and might be unflattering for some body types.
- Might need to try-on before purchasing to get the correct size and fit.
- The fabric could be too loud, annoying users during movement.
- The jacket might not have enough insulation and warmth for winter use.
The North Face Ceptor Anorak Jacket for women is a functional, compatible, and stylish option. This is a good choice as an outer layer in cold conditions to protect against wet weather and snow during long days on the mountain.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2.