We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Patagonia Powder Bowl Pant – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 24
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The design is aesthetic and sleek for style while on and off the mountain.
- The length fully covers during use to keep the snow out of your boots.
- Comfortable and mobile to wear for all-day use.
- Contains a breathable mesh lining for extra temperature regulation.
- Features a Velcro adjustment at the sides for customization of fit.
- Fully waterproof to protect during inclement weather.
- Provides ample warmth for keeping you comfortable the entire day on the mountain.
- Fashionable and stylish for a sleek look.
- Provides full weather protection against strong precipitation and winds.
- Two pockets are fleece-lined for extra hand warmth.
- Features four pockets for ample storage.
- The pants move with you during activities for full mobility.
- The design of the pockets enhances the flattering shape of the pant without being too obtrusive.
- Features a powder-skirt attachment loop for additional functionality.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The fit of the pants is too baggy for some users, so you might need to try on before purchasing.
- Some reports of the pants being too bulky for some users’ preferences.
- The vents are mesh-backed, so it might reduce some of the breathability.
- The price is expensive for being a lighter-weight, 2-layer design.
- Doesn’t have some of the same technical features that the competitor’s pants have.
- You might have to size-down to get the right width and length for these pants.
- The snap waist closure can pop open while wearing, reducing the functionality.
The Patagonia Powder Bowl Pant for women is a mobile, functional, and protective option that provides ample weather protection and breathability for all-day use. Despite being expensive and having some issues with finding the right fit, if you size-down you can count on this pant to keep you dry and comfortable while on the mountain.