We’ve read the reviews across the web for the The North Face Chakal Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 70
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Contains plenty of pockets for ample storage of small gear items.
- Breathable to provide ample temperature regulation during warmer days or outdoor activities.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for long-lasting use over multiple seasons.
- Features enough room for layering underneath to adjust to very cold temperatures and various conditions.
- The fit is flattering and stylish for use on and off the mountain.
- Waterproof zippers protect your small items in the pockets and prevent any water or snow from getting inside.
- The fleece-lined pockets keep your hands warm in cold temperatures.
- The fit of the jacket is true to size, making it easy to purchase online or in-person.
- Soft against your skin for all-day comfort.
- Waterproof and windproof to fully protect during inclement weather.
- Warm enough to keep you comfortable on cold days, while also providing enough layering versatility.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some users would prefer elastic cuffs instead of the Velcro-adjusted wrist straps.
The North Face Chakal Jacket for men is a protective, warm, and versatile option that works well for a variety of weather conditions. If you need a jacket that is windproof, waterproof, and stylish for use on or off the mountain, this jacket could provide a solid and dependable option that works for a range of outdoor activities and environments.