We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Troy Lee Designs D3 Carbon MIPS Helmet and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 32
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Light and comfortable for all-day use.
- Protects during high-speed crashes to keep the user safe.
- The helmet ventilates well for temperature regulation on hot days.
- The visor is adjustable for complete personalization of fit.
- The ventilation system provides ample breathability and temperature regulation for warm days.
- Features high-quality construction and materials for long-lasting use.
- The comfort liner is removable and washable for increased hygiene.
- Provides full-face protection for functional use during downhill racing at high speeds.
- Contains wicking interior padding for ventilation and comfort.
- The cheek pads are anatomically contoured to your face for ample comfort.
- The visor is attached with titanium screws to save weight for added comfort.
- Comes in nine colors for complete customization.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not the lightest helmet on the market when compared to other similar choices.
- Expensive when compared to other similar options on the market.
- This helmet might not work the best for users with a round head, causing baggy and loose fit.
The Troy Lee Designs D3 Carbon MIPS Helmet is a protective, durable, and high-quality option that can keep the wearer safe in the event of a crash over multiple rides. Even with a little heavier weight and higher price, the adjustability and ventilation qualities make this a good choice for every level of biker.