We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Giordana Lungo Bib Shorts – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 16
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very comfortable for all-day use.
- Very comfortable chamois to keep you comfortable during long days in the saddle.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for a long-lasting product.
- The material is lightweight for additional breathability in warm weather.
- The shoulder straps are mobile and comfortable without digging into your shoulders after multiple hours of wear.
- Able to machine wash these bib shorts for extra functionality and ease of use.
- The compression works well without being too tight for the duration of your ride.
- The padding is comfortable and does not rub against your skin.
- Designed for long-term comfort during endurance rides.
- The fabric is smooth and soft against your skin for all-day comfort.
- The material wicks away moisture to keep you cool on warm days.
- The look of the bib shorts contain bright blocks of color for added style while in the saddle.
- The shoulder design provides plenty of comfort and allows you to slide down the bib shorts when need be.
- The fit is slim and snug without being too compressive if you have a bigger build.
- Features ample pockets for secure storage of gear and valuables.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the bib being cut too small, so you may need to try on before purchasing.
The Giordana Lungo Bib Shorts for men is a high-performance, comfortable, and temperature-regulating bib short that can work for cyclists in all different kinds of weather conditions. With a snug fit that is not too compressive and restricting, this bib short could be a good choice for serious cyclists who want a long-lasting product.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.