We’ve read the reviews across the web for the YETI Camino Carryall 35L Bag and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 4031
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very sturdy and durable to hold all of your gear.
- Features a reinforced bottom to ensure the bag stands up and protects against tough terrain.
- Very versatile to use for carrying groceries, camping, and boating.
- The straps are comfortable for carrying the tote bag.
- The bag is very clean so you can hose it out in between uses.
- Keeps your gear dry during inclement weather.
- Features a bottle holster that attaches to the bag for added compatibility.
- Contains plenty of carrying capacity for storing all of your gear.
- The grab handles are convenient and easy to grab while on-the-go.
- Very durable for long-lasting use over multiple seasons.
- Watertight to prevent leaks and keep your valuables dry and secure.
- The outer material of the bag makes it stylish enough to use around town.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- At the high end of the price range, but you get a high-quality and long-lasting product.
- Can be too heavy for some users to carry long distances.
- Does not contain any magnet or zipper closure for added efficiency.
- The size is too big to use as an airline carry-on for most flights, reducing the functionality.
The YETI Camino Carryall 35L Bag is a durable, functional, and versatile carrying bag that works well to keep your gear dry and secure in a variety of conditions. Even with a high price tag, for those who want to keep their valuables safe, easily carry their gear, and bring this bag out on the town or on camping trips, this could be a good choice.