We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Airblaster Insulated Freedom Suit – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 26
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very warm to keep you comfortable on cold, winter days.
- Provides ample mobility for a complete range of motion during outdoor activities.
- The zipper at the waist area makes quick pit-stops easy and fast.
- Comfortable for all-day use on or off the slopes.
- Fits well over ski boots for ample compatibility.
- Features a thumb hole on the sleeves to keep them over the wrist and prevent any snow from getting inside.
- Suitable to wear as a mid-layer or outer-layer depending on the weather conditions.
- The hood is contoured to provide a snug and secure fit.
- Features a jacket-to-pant interface for added compatibility.
- Still roomy enough to layer underneath for use in a variety of weather conditions.
- The stretch fabric is comfortable and provides ample mobility during movement.
- The waist zip increases functionality for bathroom breaks.
- The seams are taped to prevent snow from getting inside while snowboarding or skiing.
- Contains articulated arms and knees for a full range of motion.
- Comes in a variety of colors for ample personalization.
- Contains 4 meshed zips for ample breathability.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not quite big enough to be helmet-compatible, which slightly reduces the functionality.
- Does not contain any fluffy or soft insulation, meaning it might not be the coziest option you could buy.
- The fine zipper teeth are a bit hard to use and can be difficult to manage with gloves.
- Some users wish there was a small pocket on the arm for added functionality.
- Not made of waterproof material, so might not be the best option in terms of full weatherproofing.
The Airblaster Insulated Freedom Suit for women is a functional, mobile, and warm option that is versatile enough to use as a mid-layer or outer layer in very cold conditions. If you need a suit that is comfortable for all-day use, warm for wintry conditions and doesn’t skimp on functionality, this could be a good choice.