We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Anon MIG MFI Goggles and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 50
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The magnetic face is secure and comfortable to stay on your face during the entire day.
- The mask does not move around during use while skiing or snowboarding, creating a snug and secure fit that won’t get in your way.
- The construction prevents fogging during use, keeping your view clean and clear the entire time.
- The materials and construction are high-quality for long-lasting use.
- Very comfortable and durable for all-day and long-term use.
- Features an integrated bandana that magnetically attaches for added functionality.
- Contains space underneath the lens to fit prescription glasses if needed.
- Lets you breathe normally and comfortably during runs and in-between uses.
- Comes with a goggle bag and lens wipe for added functionality.
- The triple-layer face foam is comfortable and soft against your skin during prolonged use.
- Does not create any fogging issues, leading to clear vision during intense activity.
- Comes with a variety of lens options to fit the exact environment.
- The fit on your face is comfortable for all-day use.
- Provides a good and clear field of view for safety on the mountain.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Despite the face mask attachment being magnetic, the lenses themselves are not magnetic, which can lead to some misconceptions when purchasing online.
- A little bit more tedious to clip the lens onto the frame when compared to other similar options.
- Despite the triple-layer foam, the padding is thinner in some parts than other goggles.
The Anon MIG MFI Goggles are comfortable, high-quality, and crystal clear for all-day use doing intense skiing or snowboarding in tough conditions. With soft padding, vision clarity, and various lens options, you have the versatility to remain safe even in the worst weather.